We caught up with our friend, Ben Greenfield, and he shared one of his favorite holiday concoctions with us. In his own words he called it a "Peppermint-Chaga-Cacao Bomb". See below for the recipe!
- 2-4 tablespoons of MiCacao in a blender. This is the dopamine and theobromine rich blend of cacao nibs and shells that makes a really unique cacao flavor with a crazy feel-good pick-me-up
- 8-10oz liquid of choice (I like to use Kion Coffee, but you can also use hot water)
- A few drops of Peppermint Essential Oil (gives another big surge of energy, especially along with the coffee!)
- 2 packets Four Sigmatic Chaga (awesome for the cold/flu season for boosting immunity)
- 1 dropperful Omica Organic Vanilla Stevia
- Optional: sea salt and cinnamon to taste
Brew Kion Coffee, then place all ingredients in blender and blend on high for 90 seconds. It creates a super thick, creamy hot cacao paste with an amazing texture that you will love. I top mine with a few unsweetened coconut flakes. Drink and enjoy!